Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 3

OK, girls are allowed one day of the week. But no more. So, behold... wait for it ..."Screaming Bitch Wednesday"! Hmmm, I wonder what could that be?!


Today's song is "Nazi Halo" by the American punk rock (read "riot grrrl") band Jack Off Jill. She seems angry. And swears a lot. Which makes this a bazillion times better than Beyonce's "Halo". Which is... (checks Wikipedia ) ...yes, a song with the most retarded lyrics ever written. Hmm, always thought that was "El Condor Pasa" by Simon And Garfunkel. I mean, come on! "I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail?" Snails are homeowners, plus they are hermaphrodites. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Then, more crap: "I'd rather be a hammer than a nail." Wrong. I like getting hammered, not being one. And if being a nail means I'll be doing more nailing - well, sign me up. Nails are awesome. I mean, let's say you were thinking of killing a deity. Let's call this random deity "Geebus". What tools and/or devices would you use? A hammer? Wrong! Only nails work on deities. Just like wooden stakes (notice the similarity to the nails) work on vampires. (-cough-) Right, so listen to this shit, not Paul "Dr. Do-little" Simon. Damn snailhater.

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." - Dolly Parton

No comments:

Post a Comment