Friday, June 4, 2010

My schlong is long 'cause I put songs on my blog

Long Hair Friday's song is "Little Deaths" by Finnish goth-metal band To/Die/For. Don't I just hate those overpretentious symbol-soiled names? Why, yes I do, thank you for asking. You are listening to Therapy? That wasn't a question. Artist formally known as Prick? Panic! At the Disco! What? Two sentences in one name? Gaytarded. Sunn O))). Oh, dear Satan of Sodoma... So, whadya think of the new album by sun-en-oh-closedbracket-closedbracket-closedbracket? Phail. But wait. Her comes the king. !!!. Yes, those idiots named themselves three-exclamation-marks, pronounced like clicking (the way the Bushmen talk), inspired by the movie The Gods Must Be Crazy. Don't believe me? Google it! Oh, right - you fucking can't!

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." - Ray Bradbury

No comments:

Post a Comment