Sunday, June 13, 2010

Threesome. I wish. And so do you. Well, bring a friend then.

Four days in one? But how is that possible, master? I will now show you puny insect, while you lick my b...shoes, yes, that's how I'll call them. My big, leather shoes. It wouldn't have been an armageddonic week if something hadn't gone completely wrong. Like three days completely vanishing. Well, I'mma get them back. Now. Worship me.

ET: the song is "Where It Ends" by the American Electronica band Boy In Static. They'll almost as bad as The Stone Roses. Somehow this song rocks in its evident suckage. It soothes this savage beast.



"The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin


LHF: the song is "Walls Of Jericho" by the American progressive/alternative metal band Fair To Midland. They are AAAAAwesome. Listen. Appease the monster under the acrylic skies. Live like today will live five minutes.



"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." - Steven Wright


ES: the song is "Bullitts Dominae" by the British progressive rock band Pure Reason Revolution, from their first studio album The Dark Third. Which rhawks! While their second album sux0rz!



"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." - Mel Brooks

See how it's done? Now I will go write the Sunday blogaliciousness. Be bad. Be very bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment