Sunday, July 25, 2010

Rain-resistant rage

Hangovery Randomness Sunday song is "Umbrella" by the German rock and roll band The Baseballs, originally by the Barbadian pop singer Rihanna.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty once said "Don't be afraid to be yourself just because you're not like everybody else in class. If you want to dye your hair green and that's what makes you happy, then dye your hair green Рno matter what other people might say about it. Not everybody is going to like you, that's the world we live in, that's reality." OK, I didn't have high expectations that Miss Fenty would ever say anything worthwhile, but there you go. Clich̩? Yes. Something that needs to be repeated often? Meh. Something I would believe if someone who looks and sings exactly like everyone else on MTV would say? Nope. You know where you can stick your preaching umbrella. Yep, the sun ain't shinin' there.



OK, that's it for this week. I'm satisfied. If anyone actually accidentally read/listened to this, I would've probably been more careful of the insanity that leaked from my keyboard. Not. Why not, oh, the omnipotent one? Well, it's simple: I Don't. Fucking. Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment