Monday, May 24, 2010

Holy Crap It's Monday Again!

Week Numero Zwei is called: IF I COULD JUST SKIP TOMORROW... I'D HAVE A TIME MACHINE.


I'll listen to some awesome songs touching that over-touched theme of the-day-after-today. While I hammer down the last parts of my über-supra-cool time machine in my imaginary basement.

The traditional Trumpet Monday begins with "They Provide the Paint" by the American ska-punk band Streetlight Manifesto. They obviously have a lot to say. Like: "Yada-yada-yada and tomorrow it'll end..." Me like. Awesome and fun and sad lyrics. Plus the obligatory trumpets.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles M. Schulz


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to listen to this tomorrow. Or maybe I already have.

    ReplyDelete