Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hangovery Randomness Sunday

Time to wrap up the week. With nothing less than "Hangovery Randomness Sunday". I believe the name speaks for itself. Actually, I'm not hung over. Just hung. Well hung.


The song is "Colorblind" by the American pop-punk/emo (I swear they're just making that shit up on a daily basis) band Say Anything. I move too slow and I think too fast and the first rainbow I see will be the last! Nice! That's it, the first music week ever is over. End of the rainbow. It was awesome.

"After fifteen minutes nobody looks at a rainbow" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


OK, no, wait! Sunday is free-time day. I'll squeeze in one more awesome song! "Rainbow" by the Italian pop-rock performer Elisa. Sweet! Pop music is also music. Well, almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment