Monday, May 31, 2010

Week #3

Week #3 is called NOT THE ONE. Well, duh, it's three, not one, I mean, really... Being the one and/or not being the one is obviously very subjective. Or not. Ask Frodo or Neo, they're the experts. And only 70% of them is gay. Max. I'm pretty sure I AM the one who is writing this, because both of my hands are keyboard-tied and so I can't scratch my butt, therefore I have passed the test with flying col... uh, I mean supererogatorily. Nice. Also the quotes will be about writing. Because there are no respectable songs about writing (from this century anyway) and there is not enough smart words about not being the one. And I sure as hell ain't gonna be the one to write them. Why?! Well... guess what - I AM NOT THE GODDAMN ONE!

We begin the week with oh-will-you-stop-with-all-that-damn-happiness Trumpet Monday.
The song is "I'm not the one you love" by the American funk band The Scabs. This shows you how pure awesomenes can have less than 1000 views on Youtube, while all the emo crap gets millions. Pa-the-tic-tic-boom!

"Popularity is the one insult I have never suffered." - Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment