Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2006

What was the pandemic for 2006? Bird flu. It seems that the Ohs are just a series of new ways to exterminate the human race. Dang. Also, I was made available on the relationship market. Girls rejoice! Well, that went swell. We called it an epic fail back then. Also, it was musically the worst year of the decade. Wow, when it rains… it rapes. Album-of-the-year award goes to: Little Notes by Kwan. What?! Kwan won the award two years back?! WTF is this? The Oscars? It's rigged! You've got a crush on the singer, don't you, my past self? Well, no, my future self, as I said, the year sucked and this still is an awesome album. Honorable mentions are One X by Three Days Grace… okay, okay, that can be the album of the year, sheesh… The third place then goes to IV by Godsmack. Kickassy hard rock. Also, their only worthwhile album to date.

Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

Aaaaanimaaaaaal!!!!!


Hang in there. Pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment