Thursday, December 30, 2010

2008

2008 was the last year of my childhood. Even if it weren't I hereby dub it so. The war began then. And I still didn't know how to shoot blanks. Don't worry, my future self, it doesn't have to make any sense. Every fight is worth ending it.
The album-of-the-year award goes to: Swan Songs by Hollywood Undead, a rap rock band from California, USA. Refreshingly direct and fun lyrics. See, I can be fun too!
Wake up
Grab beer
Grab rear
Shave beard
Put on some scene gear
Gotta get drunk before my mom wakes up
Break-up with my girlfriend so I can bang sluts

In reality, the awesomest album of the year was The End Begins by Tantric. But I'm not admitting I'm emo just yet! Also, Phoenix by Zebrahead had a lot of great songs.

How dickless cunt faggoty bitchy bullshit censorshit fuckheads can massacre a song.


Shake that ass. Fuck, fuck fuck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment